Truckee Green Network
The Tahoe Green Network is a new organization that was in need of a logo, branding and a website. As the "Green Organization Hub of Truckee," TGN needed a site that would both be eye-catching, as well as user friendly.
This is a large website built on the WordPress content management platform. It features green organizations of the Truckee area, as well as events and information. The project included full logo design and branding, planning and consultation, server administration, graphic design, site development, advanced self-hosted calendar integration, social network integration, and more.
Some key features of this project are:
- Logo and branding design
- Site planning and marketing recommendations
- Customized design elements
- Self-hosted CMS-based site
- Fully-integrated WordPress administrative editing interface
- Current, Valid HTML5
- Client-editable management areas for "partners"
- jQuery image and "partners" sliders
- Server-side processing in PHP
- MySQL database content management
- Fully self-hosted calendar of events management system, integrated into the WordPress administrative interface
- Training for user admin access