I offer a large variety of services that help businesses get started, get a makeover, or get seen. Generally, how I work is that I first help clients create a logo and branding. From there, I help them with their messaging and with some basic, print marketing collateral, such as business cards, postcards, brochures and more. Once that is done, we usually start discussing a marketing plan with goals and objectives for the year. From there, we move into creating a website that fulfills the needs of their business for the next year or two. I integrate several search engine optimization and marketing objectives into the website as well as add lead capture systems, eCommerce, registration options, calendars and more.
After that foundation is built, I help them develop a diverse web presence, including creating a comprehensive profile on many social networking sites. Then I help my clients with a monthly marketing plan to help them run it all, including creating ads for magazine, posting on their Facebook Fan Page, creating mailers for new products, writing press releases and submitting to newspapers, and much more. If you just need one thing, or the whole kit n' caboodle, let me know.
LOGO & BRANDING:
Create a unique brand that visually epitomizes your business and appeals to your target market in one glimpse.
- Assess client’s uniqueness, services, and target market
- Create unique hand-drawn artwork or computer-generated design in black and white logo proofs
- Color palette suggestions
- Once black and white logo is confirmed, integrate color and depth into logo
- Once logo is confirmed, create either hand-drawn, computer-generated, or photographed elements for your branding
- Final files ready for client use
To view my Logo Portfolio, Click Here
To view my Branding and Graphic Design Portfolio, Click Here
Feel confident going after sales with branded marketing materials that teach clients the benefits of your business in a quick glimpse and beg clients to take action. From business cards, to postcards, to car signage, to t-shirts to websites, consistent branding and messaging to help you attract the clients you want.
- Assist with messaging
- Create the layout
- Work with printer and handle proofing
To view my Branding and Graphic Design Portfolio, Click Here
Quality content and clear messaging is the most important way to attract and educate new clients. Get the help you need creating content that both engages and attracts new clients to take the actions you want.
- Web page content writing and editing
- Blog post content writing and editing
- Advertising and marketing collateral content writing and editing
WEBSITE DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT, PROGRAMMING & CUSTOMIZATION:
Get professional help in getting your website set up and programmed correctly from people who clearly explain what needs to be done and who care about the well-being of you and your business. From complex registration, membership, and eCommerce sites to simple portfolio and brochure sites, get a beautiful and functional website that allows you to make content changes and keep your clients up to date.
I specialize in WordPress development. WordPress is a fantastic Content Management platform that offers an intuitive interface for controlling the content of your website. After your site is built, WordPress allows you to easily edit text on your site, without the need for any special software or coding knowledge.
Some Web Design and Development Key Practices:
- Using SEO best-practices
- Integrating good marketing concepts, so the site drives your visitors to buy/call
- Integrating great programming practices with beautiful design
- Convey what needs to be done in clear terms
- Regular or annual maintenance to keep your website current and safe
- Combine all of your internet domain and services to one provider for discounts, clarity and easy management
Some Web Development Key Features:
- MySQL Database Integration and Management
- jQuery image and content sliders
- PHP Server-side processing, for advanced functionality
- WordPress CMS Core Integration
- Easy user-management of blog and site content
- Customized themes and plugins
- Self-hosted eCommerce platforms
- Self-hosted membership sites
- Self-hosted calendar management integration
- Integration with Google maps, calendar, etc.
- Google Webmaster Tools and Analytics tracking
- Advanced Portfolio management, fully integrated with the WordPress administrative interface
To view my Website Design Portfolio, Click Here
KEYWORDS & SEO:
Attract clients and customers who are already searching for you!
- Keyword Research analysis (one time or once every 6 to 12 months)
- On page SEO for optimized keywords for 5 pages + 2 blog posts
- Ongoing optimization plans for blog posts and new pages
Track your visitors, the keyword phrases they use, and what they find interest in on your website so you can better optimize your next campaigns!
- Set up Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools with sitemap submission
- Create Sitemap & Submit
- Add Google codes to website
DOMAINS & EMAIL:
Get a domain that is search engine optimized. Advertise your website in every email you send by getting your email aligned.
- List best domains per keyword research analysis
- Assist client in domain set up
- Assist client in email set up and forwarding
- Assist client routing emails to networks , mobile devices, and computers needed.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT & PROMO:
Looking to make some extra money by offering a digital download or in-store product? Enthralled with the idea of having passive income? Get help with product development and creating a plan, finishing your product, branding your product and packaging, and putting it in front of the customers you want.
- Product development planning and task list
- Product graphic design
- Digital Products
- eBook/PDF or video design and editing
- Workshop DVD and CD layouts, icon design, and packaging
- Product marketing through your website
- Product selling through affiliates and selling venues
- Product advertising
- Physical Products
- Product marketing & design for in store display
Help you business get seen and heard through effective business place profiles on different networks.
- Google Place Page
- Merchant Circle
MARKETING ASSESSMENT AND PLAN (small business & organizations):
Feeling overwhelmed with day to day business that marketing and social media seems completely unrealistic? Stay on track even during the craziest days with a customized marketing plan that helps you focus on growing your business when all else is spinning.
- Client intake
- Look at you existing plan, goals and analytics
- Examine your monthly budget and efforts
- Analyze what's a customer worth over the relationship you have with them
- Determine a budget for you based on client worth
- Create campaigns based on product/services, trends and client worth
- Create a brief plan with best tactic recommendations based on goals
- Execute your marketing strategy each month so you don’t have to
- Check in with client on a monthly basis to see if current practices are aligned with plan
- After 3 months, review ROI and analytics and change plan if necessary
Totally confused on what you are supposed to be putting on Facebook and how to properly use Twitter, Pinterest, and Linked In? Take advantage of how millions of businesses get new customers through social media platforms.
- Create a Facebook Fan Page & add profile pic, information and photos
- Customize your Twitter account
- Assist with Linked In account and profile settings
- Connect your website so it updates your social media pages
- Set up a schedule for regular posts and to engage social networks
LEAD CAPTURE & NEWSLETTERS:
Gather the names of visitors who already show interest in you and your business with effective lead capture options and enticing giveaways.
- Assist you in setting up a lead capture account
- Create a newsletter template using your branding
- Create a monthly newsletter from blog posts. Client must have 2-4 blog posts posted and ready to pull from prior to 1st
- Add lead capture system to your website
- Add free product downloads to site to entice visitors to join
Create advertisements that provoke customers to take action.
- Print Media
- Media buying for local and national publications
- Pay Per Click Campaigns
- Creating online campaigns that are aligned to your goals, geared towards your target market, and match your budget
PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO:
Get the photos/videos created with selling your products and services in mind. Already have photos or a video? Get some touch ups and add some effects to make your existing images pop.
- Photography direction
- Video storyboarding and direction
- Product photography
- Stock photography recommendation and buying
- Post production photo touch ups and cropping
- Post production video editing